Particle Sciences, Inc.
3894 Courtney Street, Suit 180,
Nanotechnology, Cancer drug delivery, Vaccines, HIV/AIDS, Nanoparticles, Injectables
Honors and Awards:
- 2010 AAPS Travel Award from AAPS Executive Council: Travel award to attend the 2010 FIP PSWC/AAPS Annual Meeting and Exposition in New Orleans, Louisiana, November 13-18.
- 2009 AAPS Travel Award Sponsored by AstraZeneca: Travel award from AstraZeneca to attend the 2009 AAPS Annual Meeting and Exposition in Los Angeles, California, November 8-12.
- 2007 Travel Award: Full travel grant funded by The Department of Biotechnology, New Delhi, India to attend the 2007 AAPS Annual Meeting and Exposition in San Diego, California, November 11-15.
- 2005 Senior Research Fellowship Award: Awarded Senior Research Fellowship by Indian Council of Medical Research, New Delhi for the project titled “Microbial Triggered Targeted Oral Drug Delivery for Colorectal Cancer for three years from 2005-2008.
- 2005 Best Poster Award: Recipient of the Best Poster Paper award in 57th Indian Pharmaceutical Congress, 2-4th December 2005, Hyderabad, India.
- 1999 Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering: Cleared GATE Examinations in Pharmaceutical Technology category at National Level in 1999 with 91.7% tile.
Professional Affiliations and Service to the Profession:
- 2010- Present Member of American Association of Indian Pharmaceutical Scientists (AAiPS)
- 2009- Present Member of The North Carolina Translational and Clinical Sciences Institute
- 2007- Present Member of American Association of Pharmaceutical Scientists (AAPS)
- Life Member Indian Pharmaceutical Association (IPA)
- Reviewer HIV/AIDS - Research and Palliative Care (Dove Press),
- International Journal of Nanomedicine (Dove Press),
- Nanomedicine: Nanotechnology, Biology and Medicine (Elsevier)
- Journal of Nanoparticle Research (Springer)
- Journal of Drug Targeting (Informa Healthcare)
- Pharmaceutical Nanotechnology (Bentham Science)
- Drug Development and Industrial Pharmacy (Informa Healthcare)
- Colloids and Surfaces B: Biointerfaces (Elsevier)
- AAPS Annual Meeting and Exposition Abstract Screener