Research Assistant Professor Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences
School of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences
University at Buffalo State University of New York Buffalo, NY, 14214
State University of New York Buffalo,
2010-2013 Post Doctoral Fellow, Department of Behavioral Medicine & Psychiatry, West Virginia University, Morgantown, U.S.A
2006-2008 Post Doctoral Fellow, Department of Biomedical Engineering, University of Florida, Gainesville, U.S.A.
2003-2006 Ph.D in Neuropharmacology, Peking University, Beijing, P.R. China.
1999-2001 M.S in Neuropharmacology, Nanjing Medical University Nanjing, Jiangsu Province, P.R. China.
1984-1989 M.D in Medicine, Xuzhou Medical College, Xuzhou, Jiangsu Province, P.R. China.
Awards & Honors
- 2015 American Association of College of Pharmacy New Investigator Award
- 2015 Winter Conference on Brain Research (WCBR) Travel Award
- 2010 Top Reviewer Award of Elsevier Pharmacology Journals
- 2005 Innovation Award of Peking University, China
- 2005 Guanghua Excellent Research Award of Peking University, China
- 2004 Young Investigator Award of 11th National Neuropsychopharmacology Conference in China
- 1998 Excellent Young Teacher Award of Universities in Xuzhou City, China