Kyushu Institute of Technology,
Nanjing Normal University,
1 Wenyuan, Nanjing,
- Medical image processing
- Computer vision
- Machine learning
- Artificial intelligence
- Swarm intelligence
- Prof. Dr. Yudong Zhang received a B.S. and a M.S. from Nanjing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics in 2004 and 2007.
- He received his Ph.D. degree in Signal and Information Processing from Southeast University (rank 364 in US News Best Global Universities) in 2010.
- From 2010 to 2012, he worked at Columbia University as a postdoc under supervision of Prof. Zhengchao Dong.
- From 2012 to 2013, he worked as a research scientist at Columbia University and New York State Psychiatric Institute under supervision of Prof. Zhengchao Dong.
- At present, he is a full professor and doctoral advisor at School of computer science and technology at Nanjing Normal University.
- He also serves as the academic leader of -Jiangsu key laboratory of 3D printing equipment and manufacturing.
- His research interests focus on computer-aided diagnosis and biomedical image processing.
- In 2014, Dr. Zhang and his team validated a neurobiological subtype of autism spectrum disorder by the MRSI. The paper was reported by Reuters, News Daily, etc. Dr. Zhang was included in “2014 & 2015 Most Cited Chinese Researchers (Computer Science)” released by Elsevier.
- His eleven papers were included in “ESI Highly Cited Papers”.
- He is the senior member of “Association for Computing Machinery (ACM)“.
- He is the member of “The Hundred Talents Program of Nanjing Normal University”. He is the director of Computer Application Federation of China Instrument and Control Society (CACIS).
- He is the author and co-author of over 110 SCI-indexed papers. Besides, he is the author of 12 EI-indexed papers.
- He authored one academic monograph, and coauthored 10 book chapters (IEEE, Springer, Taylor & Francis, CRC). Till Dec/2016, his papers were cited 3887 times with h-index of 37 in Google Scholar, and were cited 1394 times with h-index of 24 in Web of Science Core Collection.88 He holds 6 patents, and 18 software copyrights.
- Dr. Zhang is now the editor of Scientific Reports (IF: 5.228), Journal of Alzheimer’s Disease (IF: 3.92), Plos ONE (IF: 3.057), Neurocomputing (IF: 2.392) , IEEE Access (IF: 1.249), SpringerPlus (IF: 0.982), Journal of Medical Imaging and Health Informatics (IF: 0.877), “Journal of Computer Information Systems (IF: 0.764), Scientia Iranica (IF: 0.679), Technology and Health Care (IF: 0.678), Fundamenta Informaticae (IF: 0.658) , Maejo International Journal of Science and Technology (IF: 0.329).
- In the past, he served as the guest editor-in-chief of Frontiers in bioscience-Landmark (IF: 2.484), CNS & Neurological Disorders – Drug Targets (IF: 2.188), Sensors (IF: 2.033), Multimedia Tools and Applications (IF: 1.331), Mathematical Problems in Engineering (IF: 0.644), and SIMULATION: Transactions of The Society for Modeling and Simulation International (IF: 0.640). He served as the section editor of Neural Network World (IF: 0.562).
- Dr. Zhang was the chair of â€œ2014 2nd International Conference on Computer Software, Data Handling and Applications (CSDHA 2014)”.
- He was the honorary chair of “2013 International Conference on Systems Control, Simulation and Modeling (ICSCSM'13)”. He was the program chair of “2012 International Conference of Electrical and Electronics Engineering (ICEE2012)”.
- He was the TPC of the conferences including Asia-Pacific Computer Science and Application Conference (CSAC 2014), Shanghai, China,
- Shanghai, China, The 2nd Conference on Artificial Intelligence and Data Mining, Suzhou, China, 4th International Conference on Advances in Computing, Communication and Control (ICAC3 2015), India , “Science and Information Conference 2015, London, England, and The International Workshop on Big Data and Smart Sustainable Society, Liverpool, UK. He was included in Chinese Who’s Who.
- He served as the PI or co-PI of NSFC & NIH Foundations.